Tuesday, March 18, 2008

CPR Class & First Assignment

I finished taking my CPR class. I took it online at aedcpr.com, it was so much easier than taking a regular class and it cost less, and took less time too. I was able to stay at home & take it at my own pace. Very convenient! I was also surprised, the CPR certificate is good for two years instead of one. All my tests, shots, and paperwork are now done. Yay!!

I went on my first assignment, for an insurance company. I needed to assess two patients, a husband and wife, currently living in a private, board and care home for seniors. I needed to ask questions & give tests to evaluate their physical & cognitive ability to perform daily living tasks. The husband was not bad, but the wife was a bit spaced out. She thought the current year was 1920. lol.

No comments: